A good crowd of members and potential members attended the Friends AGM, at the Woodville Bowling Club on 28th March 2008.
• They heard President Simon Cameron out-line the years activities and achievements and the plans for 2008.
• Two new council members were welcomed, however he lamented the fact that there were now no female members of council and that the Vice-President’s position was vacant.
• Simon thanked the volunteers for their efforts over the past year.
• John Wilson, treasurer, outlined the Friends excellent financial position.
• Gavin Campbell Maintenance Cordinator, gave a run down on the maintenance over the last year with current developments and future plans.