Located only 12 km from Adelaide, the Yurrebilla Trail is one of the state’s most user-friendly long distance trails. Starting at Belair Railway Station, you can hike the 54-kilometre Yurrebilla Trail in its entirety in three days, or take it at your leisure and walk one or more half-day sections of the trail in the area of your choice.
- Section 1: Belair Railway Station to Eagle-on-the-Hill (17.5 km)
- Section 2: Eagle-on-the-Hill to Summertown (7 km)
- Section 3: Summertown to Norton Summit (9 km)
- Section 4: Norton Summit to Morialta (7.5 km)
- Section 5: Morialta to Ambers Gully (River Torrens) (13 km)