View pdf map showing re-route
Over time there have been various re-routes affecting maps 3.9 and 4.1, there is now a fifth re-route in the area. Please use this updated map.
1) The alternative route via Wirra Wirra Road, Blockers Road and Towers Road is no longer available. This re-route is no longer marked on the attached map. Please use the main trail route over Wirra Wirra Peaks.
2) Re-route near landing ground.
3) The western option has been closed, this is marked with no entry signs on the attached map.
4) A temporary closure of the trail along Centennial Drive and over Mt Crawford. The closure is due to logging operations and includes the Centennial Drive campground.
5) UPDATE: There is a minor re-route in place near the Old School House. Heading south to north on the trail, the trail exits from the bitumen Springton Road a 300m prior to the original route, before heading to the Old School House.