Take the kids to walk and explore nature
Thanks to the guys at Nature Play and National Parks and Wildlife Service SA free vehicle entry passes are being offered to provide opportunities for children to explore nature.
Hike, ride, swim, climb, camp, play or take photographs at any of South Australia’s great Parks listed below with this free vehicle entry pass.
South Australian Parks are special places that provide a safe home for thousands of plants and animals that are found nowhere else in the world. Hike, ride, swim, climb, camp, play or take photographs at any of South Australia’s great Parks listed below with this free vehicle entry pass!
- Belair National Park
- Morialta Conservation Park
- Para Wirra Recreation Park
- Deep Creek Conservation Park
- Ngarkat Conservation Park
- Mount Remarkable National Park
- Flinders Ranges National Park
- Gawler Ranges National Park
- Coffin Bay National Park
- Lincoln National Park
- Innes National Park
- Bool Lagoon Game Reserve and Hacks Lagoon Conservation Park
Nature Play SA Inc is a not-for-profit association established to increase the time South Australian children spend in unstructured play outdoors and in nature.
Need some inspiration for where to walk and explore? Check out the SA National Parks Guide.
Photos courtesy of Play & Go.