Over the next 12-18 months the Southern and Northern Guidebooks are being gradually replaced with fold-out map sheets.
The first two map sheets are available for purchase now via our online store, for $15 with postage from $1.45.
The maps are double sided and printed on water resistant paper. The maps include elevation profiles with kilometre markers and crossing point names. The new map style allows walkers to gain a “big picture” understanding of where they are on the trail, with a continuous trail line and a constant 3-5km of mapping around the trail.
Remember, you can sign up to receive re-route notifications for your guidebook or map sheet editions. All guidebooks and map sheets published since 2008 are available for notification.
There will be 8 maps in this series:
- Map 1: Cape Jervis to Kuitpo Forest – available now
- Map 2: Kuitpo Forest to Tanunda – available now
- Map 3: Tanunda to Burra – coming soon
- Map 4: Burra to Spalding – coming soon
- Map 5: Spalding to Wirrabara Forest – coming soon
- Map 6: Wirrabara Forest to Dutchmans Stern Conservation Park – coming soon
- Map 7: Dutchmans Stern Conservation Park to Mernmerna Creek – coming soon
- Map 8: Mernmerna Creek to Parachilna Gorge – coming soon