The Friends need help with Bookkeeping
The Friends are seeking a volunteer to join the bookkeeping team.
– Manage the finances of the Association
– Maintain financial records – invoices, receipts, sales
sheets, and petty cash
– Pay accounts and manage the weekly banking
– Perform the weekly balance
– Liaise with Treasurer and Office staff
– Have an understanding of general office procedures –
Use of various computer systems, including MYOB Account Right, Microsoft Excel and Word.
— Financial record keeping
Location and Times:
– The Friends office, Suite 203, Epworth Building,
33 Pirie Street, Adelaide
– Fridays – 10am to 2.30pm
For further information, contact the Office.
John and Margaret will happily answer your questions.