The Lavender Federation Trail is a linear walking trail of 152 km passing through diverse countryside traversing the eastern flanks of the Mt Lofty Ranges. The trail begins at Murray Bridge and takes a serpentine course to Eudunda beyond the Barossa Valley.
Lavender Federation Trail, Map 2, Mt Beevor to Springton
Topographic trail map of the Lavender Federation Trail.
- scale 1:50 000 (1cm = 500m)
- includes elevation graph with placenames
- road with road names, car park access points marked
- roads subject to inundation following heavy rains marked
- track notes including distances
- heavy paper
All maps in this series (View all maps on one page):