We’re launching a new online walk registration system. When registering for walks online, people will need to log in with their membership account details.
The phase-in period will see each walk grade brought over to the new system, beginning with the Warren Bonython Memorial Walk on Sunday 14th April.
When registering for walks using the new system:
- you’ll see that your details are already entered in the walk registration form
- you can register anyone within your membership account via any of those logins
- payment for your walk will be via a single page payment gateway, which is considerably easier to use than the existing PayPal payment gateway. Financial transactions will be processed by NAB.
- For security reasons, we do not store credit card details
- You will be able to view your walk registrations
- From July 2013, you may be able to view a list of all walks you have previously participated in.
- You will know when your walk grade has been transferred to the new system, as the registration page will ask you to log in. If you are already logged in, you’ll see that your details are already entered in the walk registration form.
A letter was mailed out this week to active members who have not previously accessed their online membership account.
If you are unsure as to what your login details are, or have lost your password, you can recover your details. If this doesn’t immediately work, a flow chart is available to assist in understanding how to access your login details. Please contact the office for further assistance.
When logging in to the website, you can change your username and password to something meaningful. You can also review your email address, Trailwalker and email subscription options, and renew your account.
The new system will streamline processes for walkers, walk leaders and the office.
We hope you continue to enjoy walking with us, and remember, you can undertake any of the tasks listed above by contacting the office directly.